Dries Verhaeghe is a tax lawyer.
He has been a member of the West Flanders Bar since 2008. He has formed part of IMPOSTO Advocaten since 2008.
- Tax (pre-judicial) disputes
- Tax collection (seizure and execution law)
- Tax and economic criminal law
- Licentiate degree in Law (KU Leuven, 2007) - exchange programme International Commercial Arbitration, Uppsala Universitet (Sweden)
- Advanced Master in Taxation (KU Leuven, 2008)
Other professional activities
Dries Verhaeghe is a member of BATL (Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers).