Stijn Lamote (°1978, Roeselare) is a tax lawyer, corporate lawyer and property lawyer.
He has been a member of the Kortrijk Bar since 2002. He is a founding partner of IMPOSTO Advocaten.
- Business taxation
- Real-estate taxation
- Corporate taxation
- (Re)structuring of companies and family businesses
- Family businesses
- Estate and succession planning
- Tax disputes
- Licentiate degree in Law (KU Leuven, 2001)
- Graduate in Tax Sciences (Fiscale Hogeschool, 2002)
- Special licences and training courses in economic law (ULB, 2002), corporate law (VPOO-Vlekho, 2004) and accounting law (VPOO-Vlekho, 2005)
Other professional activities
Stijn Lamote is a member of BATL (Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers)
He writes regularly on tax and property issues, including in Fiscale Actualiteit (Kluwer), Professioneel Vermogensadvies (Kluwer), TaxWorld (Kluwer) and Ondernemers (West Flanders´ Chamber of Commerce and Industry). He is a frequent guest speaker at seminars of professional associations of the numerical professions and the notaryship.