Steven Vancolen is a tax lawyer.
He has been a member of the West Flanders Bar since 2000. He has formed part of IMPOSTO Advocaten since 2006, and became a partner in 2010.
- Tax (pre-judicial) disputes & regularisations
- Tax collection (seizure and execution law)
- Tax and economic criminal law
- Customs and excise duties
- Licentiate degree in Law (KU Leuven, 1999)
- D.E.A. in criminal law and criminal science (Université Montpellier I, 2000)
- Graduate in Tax Sciences (Fiscale Hogeschool, 2002)
Other professional activities
Steven Vancolen is a member of BATL (Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers).
He writes regularly on tax issues in, amongst others, Fiscale Actualiteit (Fisc. Act.), the Algemeen Fiscaal Tijdschrift (A.F.T.) and the Tijdschrift voor Fiscaal Recht (T.F.R.).