Jan Sandra (°1955, Roeselare) is a tax lawyer, corporate lawyer and property lawyer.
After first having developed an independent legal and tax consulting firm, Jan Sandra decided in 2000 to don the lawyer´s robes and joined the Kortrijk Bar. He is a founding partner of IMPOSTO Advocaten.
- Business taxation
- Real-estate transactions and Real-estate taxation
- Companies and Corporate taxation
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Transactions
- Family businesses
- Estate and succession planning
- Tax (pre-judicial) disputes and regularisations
- International and European tax planning
- Licentiate degree in Law (KU Leuven, 1981)
- Graduate in Tax Sciences (Fiscale Hogeschool, 1982)
- Postgraduate Business Administration (KULAK, 1986)
- International Tax Management (Vlekho, 1988)
Other professional activities
Jan Sandra is a member of BATL (Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers).
Jan Sandra speaks and writes regularly on tax, corporate-law or property-law issues, including in the Algemeen Fiscaal Tijdschrift (Kluwer), Fiscale Actualiteit (Kluwer), TaxWorld (Kluwer) and Ondernemers (West Flanders´ Chamber of Commerce and Industry).