Jan Sandra is a founding partner of IMPOSTO Advocaten. After first having developed an independent legal and tax consulting firm, Jan Sandra decided in 2000 to don the lawyer´s robes and joined the West Flanders Bar. He now has more than 30 years of experience in tax, corporate and property law matters, both in the field of advisory work and in the area of dispute settlement; he also regularly supervises transactions and restructuring.
- Business taxation
- Real-estate taxation
- Corporate taxation
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Transactions
- Family businesses
- Estate and succession planning
- Tax disputes and regularisations
- Licentiate degree in Law (KU Leuven, 1981)
- Graduate in Tax Sciences (Fiscale Hogeschool Brussel, 1982)
- Postgraduate Business Administration (Kulak, 1986)
- International Tax Management (KUL campus Brussel, 1988)
Other professional activities
Jan Sandra is a member of BATL (Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers).
Jan Sandra speaks and writes regularly on tax, corporate-law or property-law issues, including in the Tijdschrift voor Fiscaal Recht (Larcier), Fiscale Actualiteit (Kluwer) and Ondernemers (West Flanders´ Chamber of Commerce and Industry).