Bram Stragier (°1978, Kortrijk) is a business lawyer and corporate lawyer.
He has been a member of the Kortrijk Bar since 2001. He has been a partner at IMPOSTO Advocaten since 2011.
- Commercial and economic law, business law
- Companies in difficulties
- Liability law
- Real-estate law
- Corporate law
- Mergers and acquisitions - transactions
- Family businesses
- Dispute resolution and proceedings relating to the aforementioned practical areas
- Licentiate degree in Law (Kulak - KU Leuven - Université Montpellier, 2001)
- Postgraduate training as bankruptcy trustee - liquidator (KU Leuven, 2009)
- Expert class in corporate law (Bruges Business School, 2011)
Other professional activities
Bram speaks and writes regularly on corporate-law and commercial-law issues.