Anouck Sandra (°1984, Kortrijk) is a tax lawyer, property lawyer and corporate lawyer.
She has been a member of the Kortrijk Bar since 2009. She has formed part of IMPOSTO Advocaten since 2009, and became partner in 2014.
- restructuring of companies and family businesses
- relocation of various assets in family businesses (including real estate and participating interests)
- (family) succession in family businesses
- succession planning of family businesses
- companies and corporate taxation (including R&D Taxation, transfer pricing, etc.)
- mergers, acquisitions & transactions
- international and European tax planning
- business taxation
- real-estate taxation
- estate and succession planning
- regularisations and repatriation of foreign assets
- Master in Law (KU Leuven, 2007) - exchange programme University of Melbourne
- Advanced Master in Corporate Law (KUB, 2008)
- Advanced Master in Taxation (KU Leuven, 2009)
- Postgraduate Programme Family Business Advisor (EHSAL Management School, 2012)
Other professional activities
Anouck Sandra is a member of BATL (Belgian Association of Tax Lawyers)
She writes regularly on tax, corporate-law and property-law issues, including in Professioneel Vermogensadvies (Kluwer), TaxWorld (Kluwer) and Ondernemers (West Flanders´ Chamber of Commerce and Industry). She is a frequent guest speaker at seminars of professional associations of the numerical professions.